Edit your photos and share them with friends. Email, post to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest! Or just create a page all your own with a link to share...at your leisure.
How to Share:
- Open & edit your photos just like you always do.
- Instead of (or in addition to) saving your photo when you’re done, click Save’s neighbor: “Share.”
- Share by connecting with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or just by sending an email. You can post, tweet, pin, and email all at the same time or be picky-choosy.
- Don’t forget to add a caption. “Look Ma’, no hands!”
- Click “Do it!” As soon as you do, you can link to your share page and see for yourself what a beautiful thing it is! And all those you shared with can now reshare!
- If you don’t want to share right this very minute, but you want to create the Share page, you can do that just by clicking “Do it!” without selecting any of the share options.
- When tweeting, don’t forget your Share page URL will be included. Watch that Twitter post ticker or risk being ellipsisized...
- If you choose Facebook, the photo will be uploaded to your Facebook PicMonkey album and the link to the page will be included in the post.
- Copy the delete link if you think you may want to remove the share page in the future. If you forget to copy it and really want that sucker gone, get in touch; we’re happy to help: http://help.picmonkey.com/customer/portal/emails/new.