- Open your image in the PicMonkey editor.
- Click the Text tab (The "Tt" icon on the far left).
- Click the Add Text button at the top of the panel.
- Click inside the text box and type your message.
- To select the text you want to modify, highlight it, inside its text box.
- Click a font from the menu in the panel.
- To change the color, use the color picker in the Text palette.
- Move the Fade slider to adjust the opacity on the entire block of text.
- Type the font size you want into the box next to the Size slider, in the Text palette, or choose a font size from the drop down menu.
Adjust size and position
- Change the height and width of your text by clicking outside the text box. Click and drag a corner handle, or the top or bottom edge of the text box.
- To adjust the line length without changing font size, click outside the text box and hover over a vertical side of the text box until you see two more vertical lines appear; then drag the side of the text box to the left or right.
- Position your text by hovering inside the text box; when you see a four-ended arrow, drag the entire box.
Video tutorial: Flex Your Text
Article: Picking and Pairing Fonts