Overlays are PicMonkey's version of stickers, graphics, or clipart that you can add to your photos and designs. This article will show you how to add overlays.
Adding a PicMonkey overlay
From the PicMonkey Editor:
- Click the Overlays tab (the butterfly icon in the editing panel on the left).
- Explore our selection of overlays, until you find one that you like.
- To add the overlay to your picture or canvas, just click it.
- Once the overlay appears, you can move it into place by dragging it.
You can find more overlays in the Themes tab.
To layer overlays:
- You can add as many overlays to your image as you want.
- If you add an overlay on top of another one and want it to appear behind the first overlay, right-click the new one and select Send to back. Other options include Bring forward, Bring to front, and Send backward.
- You can also change the stacking order by clicking the Layers palette button, located on the far-left side of the bottom toolbar.
- Click the overlay you want to move in the Layers palette, then click the arrows to send it forward or backward, or all the way to the front or back.