If you’re having trouble signing into your account, please try the following:
- If a red error message appears telling you that either the email or password is incorrect, double check that the ones you’re using match those you used to create the account.
- If you can’t remember the password you signed up with, click Forgot your password? in the login dialog. A link will be sent to your email address and you’ll be able to reset your password.
- If your email address and password are both correct but you’re still having trouble signing in:
- Try restarting your browser and signing in again. Restarting is a good go-to step to try for many problems you may experience in browser apps.
- Make sure that your browser and Flash player are up-to-date. You can download the most recent version of Flash here.
- PicMonkey works best on the Google Chrome browser. If you don’t already have it you can find it here.
- If you have a cookie blocker running it can interfere with the PicMonkey sign-in process. Disable it or add PicMonkey.com to your blocked cookies exception list.
If you still can’t sign into your account be sure to submit a request to our product support team who will be happy to help you.