Change your account information
Click the blue link of the feature you want to change, and make your changes directly on the account page. For example, if you want to change your email address, click Change email address, erase your old email address in the New address bar and then re-type it into the Confirm address bar. To save your changes, click Change.
Change your payment information
To update your payment information, click the Renew membership button under “Your Subscription.” From there you can select a new payment plan (monthly or annual) and then enter new credit card information. To save your changes, click Update.
Renew your accountIf you’ve paid with a credit card or with Paypal, Your PicMonkey Basic subsciption will automatically renew each month or year (depending on your plan) on the same day of the month that you upgraded. If you are not set up with automatic renewals in Paypal, you can easily do so at anytime from your Account page.
If you forget your password
1. Click Log in in the upper right corner of every page on our site..
2. Select Forgot your password? just beneath where you would enter your password.
3. Enter the email address that’s associated with your account.
4. Check your email—we'll send you a reset link. If you don't see it in your inbox within a few minutes be sure to check your Spam folder.
5. Click the link in the email.6. Enter your password twice and click Reset.