Start by adding text to an image or design in the PicMonkey Editor:
- Click the Text tab (The "Tt" icon on the far left).
- Click the Add text button at the top of the panel.
- Click inside the text box and type your message.
To curve text
- Click the Effects tab in the Text palette.
- From the Style drop-down menu, select Circle or Curve.
- If you choose Curve, you can adjust the arc of the text with the Amount slider.
Adjust the size and position of your text
- Change the height and width of your text by clicking outside the text box. Click and drag a corner handle, or the top or bottom edge of the text box.
- To adjust the line length without changing font size, click outside the text box and hover over a vertical side of the text box until you see two more vertical lines appear; then drag the side of the text box to the left or right.
- Position your text by hovering inside the text box; when you see a four-ended arrow, drag the entire box.
Video tutorial: Flex Your Text
Article: Picking and Pairing Fonts